»H|T|K« Highly Trained Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

»H|T|K« Highly Trained Killerz

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splinter Cell: Conviction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bauer

Bauer

Splinter Cell: Conviction! Empty
PostSubject: Splinter Cell: Conviction!   Splinter Cell: Conviction! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

WOOT Splinter Cell 6 is coming out soon! It's probably already out in America but I've been waiting for ages for it to come out here! I'm a crazyed Tom Clancy fan! It's going to be the event of the year for Tom Clancy!
Back to top Go down
Headbanger

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction!   Splinter Cell: Conviction! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 pm

sounds good, those Tom Clancy games are so freaking hard, u gotta have som skills to play those game, i cant wait for Left 4 Dead 2 november baby.....so close
Back to top Go down
GUNNER

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction!   Splinter Cell: Conviction! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:21 pm

I can't wait for PES2010 actually I heard its different this time with better game play and graphics so can't wait for that.
Back to top Go down
Bauer

Bauer

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction!   Splinter Cell: Conviction! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:18 pm

I think that Tom Clancy games have been a bit slack for the past 20 years. I mean after Rainbow Six Raven Shield they were crap but I liked Vegas 1 and 2 they had great gameplay and a massive storyline. I hope Tom Clancy can make Rainbow Six 6 the best RS game made so far. On the other hand Splinter Cell is a great series from start to finish my favourite is the first Splinter Cell game especially the level where you have to infiltrate the C.I.A. Headquarters at Langley. I just hope that Conviction can really give the series the finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
Bauer

Bauer

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction!   Splinter Cell: Conviction! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:53 pm

PEICE OF SHIT FUCK BITCH!!!!!!

Last time I checked the EB Games website they said that Splinter Cell: Conviction with be coming out this month. But when I checked it again it says its not going to be released until March NEXT YEAR! FUCK FUCK FUCK I have been waiting fucking 3 years for this next game to come out know I have to wait even fucking longer!
Back to top Go down
Bauer

Bauer

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction!   Splinter Cell: Conviction! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:40 pm

This is just down right confusing too me, I went back onto the EB Games website and know it says its coming out in Feburary next year which is better than March but still sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction!   Splinter Cell: Conviction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Splinter Cell: Conviction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
»H|T|K« Highly Trained Killerz  :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: